An initiative in partnership with Microsoft, The WIT Network, and Harvest for Humanity
More than 50% of children in Haiti are unable to attend school; and even if they can attend, those schools rarely offer access to computers or technology education.
The WIT Network is helping to change that. This initiative is:
- Building a computer lab at Bethany School in Jacmel to serve 300 children during school hours and a broader community after hours;
- Partnering with a school in Port-au-Prince to access their computer lab during off-hours for technology training;
- Providing software and training programs for the teachers and the students;
- Providing a curriculum and individual career path for the students who complete the computer training;
- Raising individual tuition fees for promising students to attend university after high school.