December 2020 Holiday Promotion for Individual Members
Join this month and receive 15 months for the price of 12
Only $97 for an annual membership. That is less than $6.50 /month!
Connect with members from around the globe who have already joined!
The benefits of being a member:
- Access a global network of amazing professionals for you and your business.
- Attend local meetings, online webinars and incredible workshops and conferences.
- Grow your career through our development programs and educational resources.
- Participate in local and virtual global mentoring circles - learn from the best and share what you know.
- Join our philanthropic efforts promoting STEM and diversity around the world. Volunteer in remote regions such as Haiti and feel terrific about being a change agent.
- Receive discounts to participate in our sister organizations and affiliate programs.
- Dream out loud. Set your own intention and let us help you achieve your goals.
Join us - we want you as part of our network!
- Individual Membership --Take advantage of all we have to offer for only $97/year.
**The WIT Network offers automatic renewals for your convenience. Should you NOT want to renew your membership, please kindly email us at email@example.com 60 days prior to your renewal date.
Sarah Redford, Chief People Officer, New Signature
"New Signature, recently acquired by Cognizant as the Microsoft Business Group, honors our commitment to diversity and we consider it a competitive advantage in serving our global customers. We have a mission to build gender equality and an inclusive workplace through empowering, supporting, developing, and investing in women and gender minority groups. In 2019, our organization created a Gender Equality Tactics and Inclusion Team (GET IT) to focus on improving inclusion and equality for everyone on the gender spectrum, to help make New Signature the best place to work for all. As part of this endeavor, we have chosen to extend The WIT Network memberships to every New Signature employee across their regions, regardless of gender to help increase education and awareness for all our global teams."